Covid Safe Management Plan
Steps taken to ensure our customers have COVID safe options for corporate catering:
- 1. Boxed menus:
A comprehensive lunch and meal box menu has been developed with 30+ boxed options.
- 2. Entire menu flexibility:
Should customers wish to order product that is not included in the Lunch and Meal Box menu items and they require the items to be individually wrapped, we will do so. A nominal extra cost may apply.
- 3. Contactless Delivery:
Our dispatch drivers have undergone training to make the delivery process contactless.
All staff are required to confirm in writing that they have been provided with, have read and understand the CovidSafe management plan above and that they will comply with all aspects of the plan. The GM will maintain a log of signatures.
Covid 19 is a highly contagious strain of a Corona group of viruses. The impact of the pandemic on our customers and our business cannot be under-estimated. It is imperative that all staff adhere strictly to the following protocols:
- All doors into the entire building will remain locked from the outside for the period of the stage 4 restrictions. Entry will only be granted through the office front door by pressing the door bell or by using a key. The loading bay door will also remain locked (including during break time) and can only be accessed by pressing the door bell or by using a key or re-entering through the Office front door.
- For emergency exit purposes, all doors will be able to be opened from the inside as per normal.
- – Staff – without exception will:
- + Enter the building at the start of their shift through the office door just down from the electric sliding door.
- + Before touching any other surfaces, staff will IMMEDIATELY use the hand sanitiser inside the entrance (hand sanitiser/temperature record and time sheet station).
- + Before progressing further into the building, staff will be temperature tested and the reading will be recorded. Upon leaving the building at the end of their shift, they will once again have their temperature taken and recorded.
- + Time sheets will also be located at the hand sanitising station so that they can be filled on entry and exit.
- – Visitors – are not permitted to enter the building – no exceptions.
- – Delivery personnel – are not permitted to enter the building. All deliveries will be left at the loading bay door.
- – Trades persons – are to enter the building using the same protocols as staff. The time of their arrival and departure is to be recorded along with their name and telephone number.
- – Staff – without exception will:
2. Personal Hygiene:
- After changing and PRIOR TO ENTERING THE KITCHEN, staff are required to wash their hands thoroughly in the sinks in the bathrooms. Thereafter, staff are to wash their hands regularly during their shifts (all staff have available to them a hand wash sink that is no more than 5 metres from their work station).
- Masks are to be worn at work at all times by all staff including office personnel.
- Dispatch staff are to wear masks for deliveries.
- Disposable gloves are to be used where appropriate.
- Sanitiser is to be available in all delivery vehicles and are to be used prior to and on the completion of making every single delivery.
- Covid-19 hygiene specific datasheets have been placed throughout the building. Staff are required to re-familiarise themselves with these datasheets.
To reduce the possibility of cross infection day shift and afternoon shift will observe a gap of 1 hour between finishing and starting. The exception to this rule will be the head chefs who will still be required to conduct a handover. Staff are to observe social distancing guidelines (1 worker per 4sqm. 1.5m distance between) wherever possible at work. Staff that can work from home will be required to do so.
- Kitchen cleaning frequency as follows:
- – 9am – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces
- – 12 Noon – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces
- – 2pm – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces
- – End of day shift – hose, brush and clean all floors
- – Prior to evening shift, esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces (approx. 5pm)
- – 8pm – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces
- – Close of evening shift, esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces, spray and mop all floors
- – Normal Friday afternoon deep clean to be undertaken coupled with esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces
- Office/changeroom/general/common area/toilets cleaning frequency as follows:
- – 9am – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces • Noon – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces
- – 5pm – esanitiser spray on all high touch surfaces and horizontal surfaces
- is to be esanitised after every use
5. Personal Health:
- Staff members are to report in any illness to their supervisors. In the case of any Covid19 symptoms staff are to call their supervisors before reporting to work. Any staff member who suspects they have Covid19 MUST NOT attend work, they must get tested and immediately inform their supervisor of the fact they are undergoing a test for Covid19 and they must inform their supervisor of the result. Regardless of whether staff are full-time, part time or casual, personnel who are self- quarantining and awaiting their covid result will continue to be paid at their normal rate. Elizabeth Andrews’ response will be in accordance with State and Federal government advice at all times.
- Staff are required to declare to the GM if they are working additional jobs.
6. Response in the event of a positive Covid case within the business:
- GM to report any positive cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) to DHHS and follow directives. The entire workforce will be notified.