East Melbourne Catering
Need a Reliable Caterer in East Melbourne?
You’ve Come to the Right Place!
At Elizabeth Andrews Catering, we understand that the quality and presentation of your catering to East Melbourne is a reflection on you and your business and needs to impress.
That is why we only do catering and with over 20 years’ experience, an extensive menu range, a seamless ordering process and 14 vans on the road, our exceptional service will make you look good every time.
Need a Quote? Get a Quote Here
Are You Looking For?
Why Elizabeth Andrews Catering?
We are always improving and expanding our catering offerings, so when you choose Elizabeth Andrews Catering you’re choosing a caterer that can offer you:
- Reliable on time delivery or it’s free
- An extensive menu with new products introduced regularly
- Catering that is tailored-made for the catering market
- Melbourne made catering; using a range of local suppliers
- Extensive options for guests with special dietary requirements
- Healthy catering options
- A seamless online ordering process with your preferences saved for future orders
- Extended customer service hours; from 7.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Same day orders (subject to availability) for those last-minute meetings
- Beautifully presented platters that makes you look good
- Environmentally friendly packaging and platters
- Monthly offers and freebies to reward all of our customers
The Elizabeth Andrews Catering Story So Far…..
The name Elizabeth Andrews comes from the husband and wife team Elizabeth and Andrew Dunoon. Elizabeth Andrews Catering originally started life in 1991 as a café called Hanigan’s The Sandwich Factory on Lonsdale Street in Melbourne.
During the 1991 recession the business went from doing well to making a loss. We didn’t have enough customers to stay afloat in our local area so we decided we would take our food to the whole of Melbourne.
It took 4 years to build up our sales again, but now we were doing more corporate catering then café sales. So, in 1997 we set up Melbourne’s first dedicated corporate catering business.
In recent years Elizabeth has gone back to teaching and helping children with learning difficulties, in particular dyslexia, and in 2014 Duncan Scudamore became a partner of the business and the general manager from 2014 to 2019. Now Andrew and Duncan continue to work in and on the business together.
In 2020 the business slowed right down back to 1991 levels due to the Coronavirus however we kept ourselves busy trying to reinvent the business and revamp our food offering while managing to keep most of our staff on board.
Our corporate catering customers in East Melbourne love what we provide for them and we hope we can be of service to you too.