Early start (between 5 am and 6 am) and early finish (2 to 3 pm) working with Melbourne’s leading catering business in West Melbourne, 5 minutes walk to the CBD.
Close to city train stations, we are looking for dedicated Sandwich Makers and Kitchen Preparation Hands with a passion for food to join our growing, fast-paced catering company.
Full training will be provided by our friendly team.
Elizabeth Andrews established in 1991 is a group of professional catering brands and encompasses corporate, private, venue and wedding catering, operating from the head production kitchen in West Melbourne, a 5 minute walk to the CBD.
What We Offer
- A friendly and professional work environment
- Pay rate of HIGA Level 1, $29.04 per hour and plus $2.62 per hour prior to 7 am.
- Quality menu with a great reputation with limitless possibilities
- Good working hours and conditions
- Unique training to increase knowledge and skills
- State of the art and dedicated kitchen facilities
- Staff meals every day
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Produce quality product with exceptional presentation
- Have food handling experience
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Effectively manage time and prioritise tasks
- Have excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Be reliable and have the flexibility to work around the business requirements
- Have excellent personal hygiene and presentation
- Work effectively in a team environment
If you share our passion for food, hospitality, service excellence, innovation and drive, we would love to hear from you.